Not your average berry, Naturya Goji Berries are juicy, organic and bursting with goodness.
Goji berries are a nutritional powerhouse in a little berry form. Also known as ‘wolf berries’ goji berries are a source of vegan protein, iron, copper, vitamin C and potassium.
Goji berries make a satisfying snack on their own and can also be blended into smoothies, used in trail mixes and homemade chocolates - as well as making a delicious addition to homemade curries!
What are the health benefits of Goji Berries?
You’ve probably heard the hype around goji berries and other superfoods, but the real question is: are goji berries good for you? Naturya think so! Read about some goji berries benefits below:
- Dried goji berries are a source of protein, which is important for maintaining muscle mass
- Organic goji berries are rich in copper and iron, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the immune system
- Naturya goji berries have a high vitamin C content, which contributes to normal skin functioning and collagen formation
- Dried goji berries contain potassium, which contributes to healthy muscle function
What are Goji Berries?
Goji berries are small red berries with a naturally sweet and slightly tangy taste and - like these Naturya Organic Goji Berries – usually come in a dried form. Naturya Goji berries are grown on a plantation on the banks of the Yellow River – the second longest river in China. The rich soil provides all the water and nutrients the growing goji trees need, which each produce around 1kg of berries each. Rich in iron and copper to support energy release and immunity. High in potassium which contributes to normal muscle function. Source of protein and fibre.
- Juicy & sweet organic goji berries
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
- Source of protein & fibre
100% Organic Sun Dried Goji Berries
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.