Supercharge your diet with Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder
Spirulina is an ancient blue-green algae that contains a surprising amount of plant-based nutrients. This underwater wonder food is packed full of vegan protein – Naturya Spirulina Powder is 66% protein (!) – as well as fibre, B vitamins, manganese, iron and calcium.
Designed to be incorporated into the recipes you already know and love, Naturya’s Spirulina powder will invigorate and revitalise your daily diet, giving you the healthy boost only nature can provide. You can trust you are getting the highest quality spirulina powder possible with Naturya, too, due to their healthy sourcing and rigorous testing.
What are the health benefits of spirulina powder?
- Spirulina powder is rich in vitamin B1 (thiamine) which contributes to the normal function of the heart, psychological function and immune system
- Spirulina powder is super high in plant-based protein, with 15g providing just under 10g of protein! Protein helps us to maintain muscle mass
- Spirulina powder is bursting with vitamin A, which contributes to a healthy functioning immune system
- Spirulina powder contains lots of iron, which helps the body feel less tired and fatigued as well as transporting oxygen around the body
- Spirulina is a good source of calcium, which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones
What is spirulina powder?
Spirulina is naturally tough and able to thrive in hostile environments that are deadly to most microorganisms. This makes it easy to organically farm without needing any chemical pesticides to sterilise it. Naturya spirulina is grown on an island surrounded by lush forest and protected from agricultural and urban pollution in the South China Sea. It is rigorously tested for lead, mercury and other contaminants to make sure it is completely pure and of the best quality.
When it’s time to harvest it, Naturya farms capture the small filaments from the water, which are washed and dried to preserve its rich nutrient content. Then this fine green powder is packaged up for you to enjoy!
- Contains 66% protein
- Contains calcium & iron
- Rich in vitamin B1
Use 5 - 15 g daily
100% Organic Spirulina Powder. Contains naturally occuring sulphites.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
No added ingredients. Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and Halal diets
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.