What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vegan Vitamin D Gummies contribute towards both healthy bones and muscles, and support the normal functioning of the immune system. Taking Vitamin D gummies are a great alternative to taking tablets or capsules if you find it difficult to swallow them.
- Supports Maintenance of Normal Bones and Muscle Function
- Supports The Normal Function of The Immune System
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of These Gummies?
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which your body needs to stay healthy. It has a number of benefits for your overall health and wellbeing. Vitamin D helps to support levels of both Calcium and Phosphorus in the body. Vitamin D supports the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function, as well as the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Most of the Vitamin D our bodies get comes through the direct exposure of our skin to sunlight. Although the body does not produce Vitamin D on its own, it can produce it with the help of direct exposure to sunlight. The UVB rays in the sun hit receptors in the skin cells and this triggers a chemical reaction, which produces Vitamin D. It can be difficult to get all the Vitamin D that your body needs through sunlight, especially during the winter months or if you spend a lot of time inside. The NHS therefore recommends that everyone should take a Vitamin D supplement, during the winter months, in the UK.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Gummy(ies) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Corn Maltodextrin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Anti-Caking Agent (Carnauba Wax), Flavouring (Orange Flavour), Colour (Paprika Extract).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.