What is it?
Holland & Barrett High Strength Chelated Zinc with Copper tablets support improved functionality of the immune system.
- Chelated Zinc with Copper
- Contributes To the Normal Functioning of The Immune System
- Zinc and Copper Contribute to The Maintenance of Normal Skin, Hair and Nails
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division and contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin, hair, and nails.
- Copper contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Zinc and Copper contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the normal functioning of the immune system.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Copper Bisglycinate.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.