What is it?
Holland & Barrett Magnesium Citrate caplets contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports The Maintenance of Normal Bones and Teeth
- Contributes Towards the Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Magnesium contributes to a normal energy yielding metabolism, to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to electrolyte balance, to normal protein synthesis and to normal psychological function. Magnesium also has a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium contributes towards normal muscle function and to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, as well as to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take two tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carnauba Wax, Glycerine).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.