What is it?
Precision Engineered Magnesium with Zinc tablets provide Zinc which contributes towards normal muscle function and to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and Zinc supports the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Magnesium Contributes to Normal Muscle Function
- Zinc Supports the Maintenance of Normal Bones
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Magnesium has many benefits for your active lifestyle. It helps contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium also contributes to electrolyte balance making it the perfect addition to your daily supplement routine.
- Other benefits of taking Magnesium are that it contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and to normal psychological function. Whilst Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Take two tablets daily, preferably
with meals. Do not exceed stated dose
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives. No added
Sugar, Sweetener or Salt. No Porcine.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a
varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you
are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or
under medical supervision, please consult a
doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if
adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of
children. Do not use if seal under cap is
broken or missing.
Magnesium Oxide, Bulking
Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc
Gluconate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl
Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose),
Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate,
Silicon Dioxide), Humectant (Glycerine).
Suitable for Vegans
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.