What is it?
Holland & Barrett Advanced Immunity Capsules contain Vitamins C and D, Selenium and Zinc, plus Garlic, Turmeric and Shilajit. The capsules provide you with essential immunity supporting vitamins and minerals plus powerful natural actives that contribute towards immune system support.
- Essential Immunity Supporting Formula
- Contains Naturals Actives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- It’s important to keep your immune system is working smoothly, it can protect you from internal and external factors that could result in making you unwell; Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc all contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- This immunity food supplement also contains Garlic, Turmeric and Shilajit. The natural active Garlic has growing research into its immune supporting properties. Garlic helps to support the body’s own defence system.
- Selenium is an antioxidant, which means it helps protect our cells and tissues from damage caused by an excess of free radicals. Selenium is known to also contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma longa), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Shilajit Extract (Asphaltum punjabianum), Zinc Bisglycinate, Garlic Extract (Allium sativum. L), Rice Flour, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Sodium Selenite.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.