What is it?
Holland & Barrett High Strength Chewable Vitamin C Tablets are an easy way to enrich your body with this important nutrient. These delicious orange flavour Vitamin C chewable tablets contribute to immune system support. With added rosehip extract they allow you to easily meet your requirements.
- Contributes to Immune System Support
- High Strength Vitamin C Supplement
- Suitable For Vegan Diets
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C offers a wealth of health benefits, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function and normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, and skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress and an increase in iron absorption.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Vitamin C (Sodium-L-ascorbate), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Flavouring (OrangeFlavour), Rosehip Fruit Extract (Rosa canina).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.