What is it?
Holland & Barrett’s Immune Support Powder offers a pleasant alternative to pills, these sachets make getting your daily dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc simple and easy. With their refreshing orange flavour, our immunity sachets are an enjoyable alternative to tablets, helping you to get your daily dose of immunity supporting vitamins and minerals while you hydrate.
- Essential Immunity Supporting Vitamins and Minerals
- Orange Flavoured Immunity Sachets
- Suitable For Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C has long been considered the most important of all vitamins. This important nutrient helps to maintain healthy immunity and protect cells from oxidative stress, caused by free radical sand harmful substances.
- Produced by the body in response to sunshine, Vitamin D is used in numerous systems of the body and is particularly related to immunity and bone health. Taking immune support vitamins including Vitamin D gives your body the nutrients it needs to ensure the immune system is functioning as it should be, ready for those winter months.
- Our bodies need only the tiniest amount of Zinc – just 1.2mg per day according to the NHS – however this can be difficult to come across in our diet, especially for vegans and vegetarians.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Powder Serving Size per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Sweeteners (Xylitol, Sucralose), Vitamin C (Sodium-L-ascorbate), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate), Flavouring (OrangeFlavour), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.