What is it?
Holland & Barrett Manuka Honey Tonic + Propolis, Thyme, Apple Cider Vinegar, with Vitamin C and Zinc can help to support your immunity.
- Supports The Immune System
- Manuka Honey Plus Propolis, Thyme, Apple Cider Vinegar, With Vitamin C and Zinc
- Suitable For Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- According to scientists, propolis contains more than 300 compounds, mainly polyphenols known as flavonoids.
- Zinc is used in numerous processes within the human body and is considered to be particularly important for the health of your immune system, helping to make sure it is functioning normally. Zinc can also help protect cells for oxidative stress, caused by free radicals and harmful substances.
- This easy to take liquid provides the ideal combination of minerals and natural ingredients to give your immune system a helping hand. Taking one 10ml dose and allow the powerful ingredients to get to work straight away.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 5 Liquid Serving Size ml per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Water, Multifloral Manuka Honey, Monofloral Manuka Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Propolis, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Wild Thyme Extract (Thymus vulgaris L.), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Biotin (d-Biotin).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.