What is it?
Holland & Barrett Quercetin Plus Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Quercetin belongs to a group of plant pigments known as bioflavonoids.
- Supports The Immune System
- Helps to Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C helps to support a number of bodily functions including the normal function of the immune system, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes towards normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, and skin.
- Vitamin C also supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and increases Iron absorption.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 2 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This amount of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin, Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol, Carnauba Wax).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.