What is it?
Holland & Barrett Men’s Hair Vitamins contain a premium formulation of high-quality nutrients to specifically support men’s hair. With essential vitamins and minerals to support your hair, including Biotin, Zinc, Copper, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek extract.
- Men’s Hair Vitamins with Biotin, Zinc, Copper, Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek
- Contributes Towards the Maintenance of Normal, Healthy Hair
- Copper Supports Hair Pigmentation and Colour
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, helping you to maintain healthy hair. It also encourages healthy skin; Biotin supports the body in maintaining normal mucus membranes and helps to keep our skin healthy.
- Zinc helps to support hair; it is important that we get enough Zinc through our diet or supplements.
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation, the maintenance of normal connective tissues and iron transport in the body.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This product contains Iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Oxide, Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens), Zinc Citrate, L-selenomethionine, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Manganese Citrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Copper Bisglycinate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin (d-Biotin), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.