What is it?
Holland & Barrett Glucosamine Effervescent Tablets are a great tasting lemon flavour product that supports joint health, with added Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage. Glucosamine is naturally found in the body and plays an important role in making the building blocks of healthy joints.
- Supports Joint Health
- Contains Vitamin C For the Formation of Collagen
- Lemon Flavour Effervescent Tablets
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage and joint tissue. Glucosamine is the basis of the synthesis of several important macromolecules including glycoproteins, glycolipids and glycosaminoglycans. These macromolecules can be found in the synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Effervescent Tablets are an easy alternative to swallowing pills. Simply dropped into a glass of water, these tablets create a thirst-quenching sparkling drink that will help to support your joint health.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Effervescent tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Consult a doctor before use if you have or have had diabetes or hypoglycemia. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonates), Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Crustaceans), Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Inulin, Anti-Caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Flavouring (Lemon Flavour), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate).
For Allergens, see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.