What is it?
Holland & Barrett Evening Primrose Oil provides the fatty acids Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA). With added Vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. These capsules help to support women’s health.
- High Strength Cold Pressed GLA Evening Primrose Oil
- Vitamin B6 Helps to Regulate Hormonal Activity
- Contributes Towards the Maintenance of Normal Blood Cholesterol Levels
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- High quality, cold-pressed evening primrose oil with a guaranteed level of Linoleic acid to help maintain a normal blood cholesterol level. Linoleic acid (LA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of LA.
- Vitamin B6 contributes towards the regulation of hormonal activity.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule/capsules per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Gelling Agent (Glycerol), Water, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.