What is it?
Our Holland & Barrett cranberry tablets contain 20mg of Vitamin C, which supports the healthy functioning of your immune system. It also contains 2mg α-TE (3 I.U.) of Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Cranberry Concentrate Tablets Containing Vitamins C and E
- Helps To Support the Normal Function of The Immune System
- Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Cranberry juice is not for everybody – and you would have to drink a whole lot of the sugary drink to come close to the concentrated cranberry goodness in these triple-strength cranberry extract tablets. Our cranberry extract tablets provide a healthy and universally palatable way to include the goodness of cranberries into your diet.
- Vitamin C, which supports the healthy functioning of your immune system, while Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.