What is it?
Holland & Barrett Pure Cod Liver Oil with Turmeric combines a generous 500mg of Omega-3 rich fish oil with Turmeric, a spice currently growing in popularity thanks to its numerous potential benefits for the body.
- Supports Joints, Brain, Heart, Vision, Bones, Muscles, and Immunity Function
- Turmeric Supports Joint Health and Flexibility
- Source Of Omega 3 And Vitamins A and D
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Turmeric is a member of the Zingiberaceae family, making it a near cousin of ginger. Vital to turmeric’s benefits is the active plant compound curcumin. This clever compound appears to support your joints.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in abundance in cod liver oil capsules, are absolutely vital for our health. In particular, the fatty acid DHA, along with EPA, is linked to a wide variety of health benefits and is especially beneficial for the human heart and brain.
- Vitamin A and vitamin D can be hard to get enough of in our daily lives, but they are extremely important to our health. Fortunately, cod liver oil contains high levels of both. Vitamin D supports immunity and bone health, keeping you healthy and making sure your immune system is primed for when you need it most. Meanwhile, Vitamin A is vital for good macular health as well as your skin and helping maintain normal mucous membranes.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 2 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Cod Liver Oil(Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Humectant (Glycerol), Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) , Thickener (Glycerol Monostearate), Purified Water, Soya Bean Oil, Colour (Plain Caramel(Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites)), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin(Soya)). For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.