What is it?
Holland & Barrett CholestaGuard Capsules contain beta sitosterol, one of the most abundant plant sterols available. Plant sterols may help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- CholestaGuard Contains Beta Sitosterol
- Plant Sterols May Help to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Plant sterols may help to maintain blood cholesterol levels within normal range, as part of a healthy lifestyle. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of around 0.8g of plant sterols/stanols.
- The total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g (3,000mg) per day.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 5 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Phytosterols, Thickeners (Gum Arabic (Acacia Gum), Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Flavouring (VanillaFlavouring).
Vegan / Vegetarian
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.