What is it?
Holland & Barrett Matcha Tea tablets aid in weight control and enhance metabolism. These tablets can help to support your weight management goals.
- Contains Matcha Green Tea
- Aids Weight Management and Enhances Metabolism
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- There is evidence to suggest that supplementing with matcha, the finely ground powder from a speciality green tea, can help weight control when combined with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Take two capsules one to three times daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
Do not exceed stated dose. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women (Two capsules contain 50mg of caffeine/four capsules contain 100mg of caffeine/six capsules contain 150mg of caffeine).
Matcha Green Tea Powder and Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Preservatives, starch, corn, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish and porcine. No added sugar or salt.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.