What is it?
Holland & Barrett High Strength Slow-Release Vitamin B12 contributes towards a normal and healthy energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin B12 supports psychological function, maintains a healthy nervous system, and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports The Immune System and Normal Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Contributes To the Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- One of the most important vitamins for a normal and healthy energy-yielding metabolism is Vitamin B12. Also known as cyanocobalamin, this vitamin is essential for psychological function, maintaining a healthy nervous system and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Our bodies need Vitamin B12 to manufacture red blood cells, allowing the body to provide oxygen to body tissues. If your B12 levels drop, your energy levels can too, leaving you feeling unable to tackle the day. Sufficient levels of B12 help to keep your physical co-ordination and nervous system in general in good health.
- Vitamin B12 naturally occurs in animal products, like meat and dairy, and can also be found in fortified vegan foods like plant milks, faux-meats, breakfast cereals and yeast extracts. Long-term vegans who avoid fortified products are at a particularly high risk of deficiency and should take supplements to make up for this.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Thickener (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.