What is it?
Holland & Barrett Super Strength Complete Vit B Complex + Vitamin C is a Vitamin B complex containing the eight B Vitamins. Our Vitamin B complex helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting the body’s normal energy yielding metabolism. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin which our bodies need for several different functions, including supporting normal immunity.
- Helps To Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue and Supports Normal Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Contributes Towards the Normal Function of The Immune System
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Our Vitamin B complex is formulated with eight different vitamins. The eight B vitamins are: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folate or folic acid) and B12 (cobalamin).
- Vitamin C - also known as ascorbic acid - can be found in lots of different fruits and vegetables including oranges, lemons, kiwi fruits, grapefruit, peppers, strawberries, and tomatoes.
- Vitamin C helps to support the normal function of the body’s immune system, which is responsible for keeping us healthy.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Emulsifier (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Inositol, L-Choline Bitartrate, PABA (ParaAminobenzoic Acid), Citrus Aurantium Extract , Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Humectant (Glycerol), Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Soya Lecithin(Soya), Rice Bran Powder (Oryza sativa), Alfalfa Powder (Medicago sativa), Watercress Extract (Nasturtium officinale), Parsley Powder (Petroselinum crispum), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin (d-Biotin). For Allergens, see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.