What is it?
Holland & Barrett High Strength Gentle Vitamin C contributes towards the normal function of the immune system. These tablets offer a gentle and non-acidic form of Vitamin C.
- Supports The Immune System
- Gentle and Non-Acidic Form of Vitamin C
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin C (Calcium-L-ascorbate), Vitamin C (Sodium-L-ascorbate), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate), Emulsifier (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Humectant (Glycerol).
Vegetarians & Vegans
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.