What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vitamin C Blackcurrant Effervescent tablets are a convenient and great tasting food supplement that helps to support the immune system.
- Supports The Immune System
- Contributes To Normal Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption, supports normal collagen formation and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Effervescent supplements are supplements which come in a tablet form. However, instead of swallowing this tablet orally, it needs to be dissolved in water, where it will give off fizzy bubbles as it disintegrates. They offer effective nutrient absorption and are a good option for people who don’t like swallowing tablets but still want to get their vitamins.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Effervescent tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Acid (Citric Acid), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Anti-Caking Agent (Polyethylene Glycol), Flavouring (Blackcurrant Flavouring), Colour (Beetroot Red).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.