What is it?
Holland & Barrett Co-Enzyme Q10 with Vitamin B1 helps to support energy levels. Co-Enzyme Q-10 is an important component when it comes to the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – ATP is a molecule that helps distribute energy to each cell in your body.
- Quality-Assured, Hight-Strength 100mg Co-Enzyme Q-10
- Vitamin B1 Contributes to Normal Energy-Yielding Metabolism
- Suitable For Vegetarian and Vegan Diets
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 can be found in every cell inside the mitochondria; it is required for many biochemical reactions. Organs like the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys - along with skeletal muscles - have the highest concentration of Co-Enzyme Q-10 as they require a lot of energy.
- When we are young our bodies usually make plenty of Co-Q10 naturally, but production tends to decrease as we get older. You can get Co-Q10 from your diet by eating foods like beef, herring, chicken, rainbow trout, eggs, peanuts, rapeseed oil, sesame seeds, pistachios, and broccoli. However, to keep your levels topped up taking a supplement will account for at least some of your intake.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule/capsules per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Gelling Agents (Modified Corn Starch, Carrageenan), Humectant (Glycerol), Thickener (Glycerol Monostearate), Colour (Vegetable Carbon), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate).
Vegan / Vegetarian
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.