What is it?
Holland & Barrett Multivitamin Gummies are bursting with ten essential vitamins and minerals selected to help you to maintain good health. These must-have nutrients support whole-body wellbeing, from your bones and skin to your immune system and even your natural energy levels.
- Supports Health and Wellness
- Strawberry Flavoured Multivitamin Gummies
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- These multivitamin gummies contain some of the vitamins most required for energy and wellbeing. B vitamins, including B12, B5 and B6, help your body to produce energy; these smart B vitamins do this by releasing the energy contained in the food you eat. Also included in this supplement is Iodine, vital for the regulation of your metabolism, as well as thyroid health and the formation of thyroid hormones.
- Vitamins A, C and D are the most essential vitamins for immunity support, allowing cells that form part of the immune response to function normally.
- Biotin is a B Vitamin that is thought by many to help maintain healthy hair and nails. Additionally, Vitamin C ensures the normal formation of collagen to maintain healthy skin, and Vitamin A is also essential for those trying to achieve that glow from within.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Gummy(ies) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.,This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Corn Maltodextrin, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Colour (Anthocyanins), Anti-Caking Agent (Carnauba Wax), Flavouring (StrawberryFlavouring), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine 5′-phosphate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin (d-Biotin).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.